This year Smart City becomes an online event: Smart City Live, a one-shot, innovative edition happening digitally on November 17 – 18, 2020. The new Smart City Live will consist of a full-day, broadcast television show on day one, with interviews, debates, and success stories focusing on how COVID-19 has impacted cities and is redefining citizens’ normality, plus a program on day two featuring workshops, sessions, and side events, which will gather key players and global institutions to tackle the challenges beyond the short-term impact of the pandemic.
TEKHNĒ will be present at the “Brokerage Event“. This event is organized by ACCIÓ, a department of the Catalan Government’s Ministry of Enterprise and Labour, partnering with the Enterprise Europe Network, the largest business support network worldwide.
The main topics to be covered are the following:
- Future challenges in urban mobility
- Technologies to address urban challenges and health crisis
- Redesigning cities and urban living
- Challenges and opportunities of the economic recovery
- Resilient infrastructures and urban environment to build back better
- The future of retail in a digital era
Participants join pre-arranged, targeted virtual B2B meetings to learn about the services they offer, needs and opportunities for collaborations in different projects.
You can find more information on the event website: https://smartcity2020.b2match.io/